The Sixth Community Pharmacy Agreement is not the only source of revenue from professional services available to community pharmacy. Using GuildCare, many pharmacies are turning to sponsored patient support programs and user-pay services to supplement their revenue from professional services.
GuildCare increases your revenue from Professional Services:
- GuildCare has 50% more professional services programs than our closest competitor – 22 generate direct revenue from either a sponsor or 6CPA.
- GuildCare has Australia’s largest range of sponsored patient support programs – with up to $15 per patient enrolment paid to your pharmacy.
- GuildCare automatically recommends services based on the patient’s dispense history.
- You don’t need to dispense medication to create a patient profile or conduct a service in GuildCare.
- Many GuildCare partner pharmacies charge a nominal service fee for non-funded services – like Vaccination, Blood Pressure or Baby Progress Check.
The potential of a GuildCare NG sponsored Pharmacy Referral Program in Your Pharmacy:
Upgrade to GuildCare NG for Quicker and Easier service recording:
Conducting a professional service in GuildCare NG is easy for the pharmacist and for the patient.
- Professional services are recorded against the patient profile – making it quicker to navigate and execute.
- GuildCare NG is accessible anywhere, on any device – making completing and reporting on services easier.
- Submit claims directly to 6CPA through GuildCare NG (coming soon)
- Via myPharmacyLink, patients can view their services history* and book patient service appointments (coming soon)
* Clinical Interventions conducted in Pharmacy are not visible to the patient via the myPharmacyLink app.